Nintendo Profiles is a website where you can manage and show your progress on Nintendo Switch games. The profile takes data imported from a Nintendo Switch with access to Homebrew Applications or manual input and organizes it into a list that can be shared over social network or forums. You can also generate an auto-updated gamercard with your play time summary and icons of your latest played games!
How to upload data into this website using NX Activity Log NPE.
- First, create an account.
- Download NX Activity Log NPE's latest release
- Setup your credentials on the login.txt file (a template is included with the downloaded homebrew app).
- Open the app on your Nintendo Switch and go to the Settings page.
- Select the "Upload to Nintendo Profiles" option.
- You're done! If you've set up your credentials correctly, your play data will be shown in your profile.